Federal crimes, or crimes that are “picked up” by the Feds, are just as serious a felonies, but have the added implication of your criminal defense attorney taking on the United States’ Attorney’s Office, with its unlimited resources, in the court of law. Criminal charges of this nature should be left exclusively in the domain of top criminal defense lawyers.
Common Federal Crimes
- Money Laundering
- Organized Crime
- Crimes Involving Interstate Travel, or Commerce
- Major Drug Trafficking Charges
- Political Assassinations
- Counterfeiting (The Already Counterfeit) US Dollar
- Terrorist Attacks
- Threatening to Kill a Politician
- Cyber Intrusions into Federal Systems
- RICO ACT violations.
- Tax Evasion
- Bank Robbery
- Human Trafficking
- International Human Trafficking