Any person arrested for the commission of a felony criminal offense in Texas, and especially Houston, will have to deal with the possibilities of life changing penalties that can last from 6 months to life, or even worse for those convicted of Capital Crimes; The Death Sentence.
Common Houston & Texas Criminal Felony Charges
- Murder, homicide, manslaughter, criminally negligent homicide
- Robbery, Aggravated Robbery, Burglary of a Habitation, Burglary of a Habitation with intent to commit assault.
- Thefts of over 1500.00 in value
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Indecency with a child
- Sexual Assault of a Child
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Promotion of Child Pornography
- Meth Lab Operation
- Possession of Meth Amphetamines
- Sexual Assault
- White Collar & Corporate Embezzlement Related Offenses
- Assault on a Public Servant
- Vehicular Homicide
- DWI with a child present
- DWI resulting in assault/injuries
- Possession of large amounts of Marijuana
- Possession of any amount of cocaine, crack, heroin, and other narcotics that are recognized as dangerous drugs.
Facing Felony Charges in Texas? Consult an Attorney
If you’ve been accused of a felony offense we recommend seeking out and having a conversation with an attorney who is willing to help you. The costs associated with a good lawyer may not be cheap, but can be affordable, and beats being under-represented by a less than capable Texas criminal defense barrister.